The museum's multipurpose rooms are available for rent. Practical and elegant, these versatile rooms will add a unique touch to your business meetings, conferences, office get-togethers or any other professional or private event.
By choosing a space at the Musée de la Gaspésie, you get:
- A beautiful site located a stone's throw from Gaspé Bay
- A spacious, well-lit building with a pure, contemporary design
- Access to a terrace overlooking the bay
- A warm, professional welcome from our qualified staff
- An optional private tour of our three exhibitions
- Wireless internet access
- Audio-visual equipment
- A site that is accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- A cloakroom
Hall culturel Hydro-Québec
With its breathtaking view over Gaspé Bay and its seven-metre glass walls providing a flood of natural light, the open-concept Hall culturel Hydro-Québec is the ideal place to hold a cocktail party, press conference or launch.
Level: Ground floor
- "Cocktail party" style: 80-100 people
- "Conference" style: 50-75 people
This modern, functional room has all you need for private meetings and presentations. Perfect for training sessions, product launches and business meetings.
Level : Basement
Capacity : 15 people
Located just a few steps away from the museum and perched atop a bluff overlooking the bay, the amphitheatre is perfect for outdoor conferences, shows and other events. And with its proximity to the museum parking lot and the Jacques-Cartier boardwalk (a walking path along the waters of Gaspé Bay), the amphitheatre is easily and safely accessible to both drivers and pedestrians.Approximate dimensions of the stage (tiered semi-circle): 12 m x 5
Seating capacity: 105 people
Technical information: Outlets and connections
For more information: