Shipping and return policy
The Museum offers standard delivery in Canada on all orders of $ 100.00 and over (before taxes).
Delivery time and costs
For an order under $ 100.00:
- standard delivery: 5-7 business days from invoice date ($ 10)
- expedited delivery: 3-5 business days from invoice date ($ 15)
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
If you would like to make a change, please contact us at (418) 368-1534 and we will make the correction where possible.
When the order is processed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Return policy for online purchases
The accepted period for returning an item at regular price is 30 days after purchase and 10 days for items on sale. Items at 40% and more off are final sales and therefore non-refundable.
All items must be returned as received, that is, unworn, in the original packaging, with the tag and accompanied by the transaction receipt. Damaged items will not be refunded.
For the return
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (418) 368-1534 to obtain the return number within 30 days. Then follow the next steps:
1. On your invoice, write the reason for the return.
2. Include the original invoice in the package.
3. Indicate the return number on the invoice.
4. Mail your package.
5. Once the package is received, allow 7 working days for the refund.
For exchanges and returns, the postage costs are your responsibility. We are not responsible for packages lost or sent to the wrong address. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Refunds will be issued by the same payment method made on the original purchase. Shipping charges and delivery taxes are not refundable.