WELCOME TO THE MUSÉE DE LA GASPÉSIE
OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Musée de la Gaspésie owns and operates the website. All content, data, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, software, trademarks, trade names and other information (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this website is the property of the Musée de la Gaspésie. The content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as provided herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, distribute, display on screen, perform, transfer or sell any content, or create derivative works thereof, without consent prior writing from the Musée de la Gaspésie. You may download, print and reproduce the content for your own informational purposes, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary rights notices (exclusive rights) therein, and that you quote its url. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce all or part of the content in multiple copies, for the purpose of resale or distribution, without the prior written permission of the Musée de la Gaspésie. If you would like written permission to reproduce content, please contact us at email@example.com.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Even though the Musée de la Gaspésie takes all necessary measures to ensure the accuracy of the information appearing on this website, it does not guarantee that the information or items contained therein are up to date, accurate or exempt of errors or exhaustive. The Musée de la Gaspésie assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in the content of this website, including information relating to product descriptions, their prices and their availability. The Musée de la Gaspésie reserves the right to modify and update the information posted on the site at any time without notice. The only remedy available to you with respect to a purchase made through our website is to return it for a refund.
AVAILABILITY OF A PRODUCT
The Musée de la Gaspésie ensures that the products offered on the site are available in inventory. However, some products may be out of stock. In the event of a completed order for a product that is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and your credit card will be refunded.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain parts of the website, you may need to complete an online registration form.
In consideration for your use of this website and the services it offers, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested in the registration form provided to you by the website. You also agree to update your registration information as soon as any change has been made to any information on this registration form.
As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide a username and password. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of this password and username, and you are responsible for all activity on this website using your password or username. You agree to immediately notify the Musée de la Gaspésie of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any breach of security.
You may have the opportunity to upload, post, screen display or otherwise post on the Website information, ideas and opinions through product reviews, responses, comments posted on the Website or through the transmission of other content for posting on the Website (collectively “User Content”).
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit User Content that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spam, chain emails, pyramid schemes or any form of solicitation; which
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary (exclusive) rights or privacy rights of others;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or constitutes harassment, violates the privacy of others, or is discriminatory on the basis of race, ethnicity or other;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, computer worm, Trojan horse, logic bomb, message cancellation robot, any other harmful component or any other file, program or computer code, intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of software, computer hardware or a piece of telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or retain any piece of information (including personally identifiable information) about other website users, including email addresses, without the express consent of such other users;
- mislead others, create a false identity with respect to the sender or the origin of the message, forge a header or otherwise tamper with an identifier in order to hide the origin of content transmitted by the through the website;
- impersonate someone else or an entity, including a discussion group leader, guide or host, or make a false statement about your affiliation with a person or to an entity or otherwise misrepresent such affiliation;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer system or networks connected to the Website, by means of password mining or otherwise;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity a website’s user directory or other information relating to users or the use of a site, in whole or in part, other than in the context of your use of the website.
From time to time, we may provide you with contests, sweepstakes and games on the Website. Each of these activities is governed by specific rules which are accessible from the pages of the website on which the promotion is advertised or when you register.
In order to improve your website experience, we may provide you with links to other websites which are owned and operated by third parties; these sites are therefore not affiliated with our company. Please understand that the websites linked to on our website are independent of the Musée de la Gaspésie and that the latter has no control over their content. Thus, the Musée de la Gaspésie cannot be held responsible and does not provide any guarantee or make any declaration with regard to the accuracy, timeliness and (or) completeness of the information contained in these web sites.
Incorporating links to other sites on our website does not mean that we endorse or endorse any trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, logos, symbols or other material protected by copyright. author, or that we are affiliated or associated with them, which are posted on these sites or accessible through them.
We will be happy to hear any comments you may send us regarding the external links we have placed on our website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we do our best to update and keep the content of the website up to date, errors and / or omissions may occur.
THEREFORE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES IT OFFERS, IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE GASPÉSIE MUSEUM DISCLAIMS ALL GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE GUARANTEE OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE GUARANTEE OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE GASPÉSIE MUSEUM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF ITS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, WILL NOT CONTAIN ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MUSÉE DE LA GASPÉSIE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE THEM. , OR RELATED TO IT, EVEN IF THE MUSÉE DE LA GASPÉSIE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY PROHIBIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXEMPTION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By using this website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Musée de la Gaspésie, its affiliates, members, members of its management, employees, agents and licensors to the for all losses, costs, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs and debts (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and accounting costs) that would result from:
- any content (including user content) that you (or anyone who uses your password or username) submit, post, transmit or make available to visitors to the website;
- your failure to respect a law or the rights of a third party.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION
The taxes are applicable according to the place of delivery of the items respecting the federal and provincial tax laws.
Payments are completed securely using STRIPE’s services. All prices indicated on the online sales site are in Canadian dollars.
Payment can be made by credit card such as Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
Paypal is also available as a payment method.